De hemmelige jødiske røttene til undertrykkelse og hvit &… Jødedom – Folkemord 20.08.2017 23-06 Publisert
[Editor’s note: The following letter, written in response to a crass attempt at historical revisionism by Rabbi Cooper, serves as an excellent primer/overview on the subject of the Jewish role in both the oppression of black people and the promotion of white supremacy. This has become particularly relevant today as we see the exact same factors at play in sponsoring and promulgating the current waves of inter-ethnic violence in the USA. Ian]
A former member of the UN Commission on Biological and Chemical Weapons in Iraq and Libya, Igor Nikulin, told Russia’s Pravda newspaper that Moscow “should look into” the growing number of American military biological laboratories springing up across the Eurasian continent.
The Pentagon has reportedly dished out over one billion US dollars on more than 400 labs worldwide. The vast majority are located in former Soviet republics, including Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Ukraine.
Increasingly, the labs are being situated near the borders of Washington’s main geopolitical competitors – Russia, China and Iran.
The official explanation for the existence of these facilities is that they are used to store “collections of especially dangerous pathogens”.
Of course, the real reason is hardly so benign.
“The Pentagon is not a charitable organization,” Nikulin told Pravda in June. “Of course, they offer assurances that they are acting out of good intentions for charitable purposes, but this is not true.”
Yemen’s cholera outbreak
According to the Library of Congress, Science Reference Services, the weaponization of biological agents involves the use pathogens or organisms that cause disease. Pathogens include bacteria, viruses, fungi, and toxins.
Since World War II, the US military has successfully weaponized countless bacteria, including Vibrio cholera, which proved to be most effective when spread through water supplies.
Earlier this week, the World Health Organization [WHO] reported that the number of suspected cholera cases in Yemen hit the half-million mark.
The epidemic, described by the UN as “the largest ever recorded in any country in a single year since records began,” has killed at least 2000 people since the end of April.
Fascism is Undeniably American
In November 2016, United Nations Human Rights’ Committee put forward a resolution titled “Combating glorification of Nazism, Neo-Nazism and other practices that contribute to fuelling contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance”. On alleged principles of free speech, more precisely on claims that the resolution places ‘unacceptable limits on the fundamental freedom of expression’ the Unites States, under Barack’s Obama presidency at the time, voted against the U.N. declaration, alongside Ukraine and Palau.
In the name of building democratic skills and institutions, the U.S. was also supporting, not that long ago, neo-fascists forces in Ukraine. In December 2015 (again under Obama’s presidency) the U.S House Appropriations Committee released the FY 2015 Omnibus Appropriations Bill, which aimed to use US$64 billion for ‘overseas contingency operations’, that is to strengthen European countries’ position, in lay translation- Ukraine, in regards to Russian aggression. While an amendment was drafted by the Congressmen John Conyers of Michigan and Ted Yoho of Florida, to limit assistance funds from trickling to the Azov Battalion, the Neo-Nazi Ukrainian group, also a sub-division of the Ukrainian National Guard, this amendment was subsequently left out from the Bill. Yet, there was documented evidence of the U.S supporting the Azov battalion, in terms of providing military and logistic training, including auxiliary support to the Ukrainian National Guard.
Since 2009, the U.S has financially assisted the right-wing political segment in Venezuela, with US$49 million, as reported by teleSUR, the very same segment nowadays at the forefront of the Venezuelan violent dissents.
- Cash-strapped Saudi Arabia willing to give up its influence to Iran
- “More wars in the pipeline: Bannon exit bodes ill for US aggression opponents”?
- Netanyahu to meet Putin over Iranian presence in Syria
- Ukraine: New US “Buffer Zone” against Russia
- Charlottesville Events: An Example of Wider Gap in US Society
- Islamophobic attacks in Germany on rise
- Muslims fear Barcelona attack to lead to anti-Islam backlash
- US does not plan to remain in Syria after defeat of IS
- Resign or Impeach? Betting Odds Say Trump Will Not Finish First Term
- FBI employee survey contradicts Trump´s claim that the agency had lost trust in James Comey
- Trump labels Boston protesters “anti-police agitators,” then praises them for “speaking out against bigotry and hate”
- The Charlottesville Operation
- Ann Coulter: “Goldman Sachs is running the country!”
- Southern Heritage defenders not involved with Alt Right demonstrations
- Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal unveils resolution to censure Donald Trump
- Siurana, Charlottesville and Barcelona
En musikklærer bekrefter at slavene så ikke på sine slavemestre som kristne.
Jewish Slave Traders and Other Secrets of the Confederacy: A Texe Marrs Exclusive Report. Never before told secrets of the Confederacy. Jewish slave traders …
25. apr. 2015 – Jewish slave trader, with 60 slave ships flying the Jolly Roger. Sold slaves in the ports of Louisiana and in Brazil. He also bred slaves for their …
Hvor mange fanger har sittet her, gjør det nå eller er på vei til å sitte der?